Download complete information and an application
Want to Make a Difference?
Consider applying for a position on NGA's Board of Directors.
Ensure that Your Voice is Heard!
NGA's new advocacy program allows you to voice your opinion to legislators when issues impacting guardianship arise.
What does the national guardianship association do?
NGA is leading the way to EXCELLENCE in guardianship by:
- Establishing and promoting nationally recognized standards.
- Encouraging the highest levels of integrity and competence through guardianship education.
- Protecting the interests of guardians and people in their care.
Are You A Member?
You can also login by clicking on the login button at the top of any page of this website.
Visit OurWebinar Library
- Fundamentals of Guardianship
- An Introduction to VA Benefits
- Changes to the Standards of Practice
- Guardian and Conservatorship Investing