Learn More and Register
Medicare: Changes Affecting Today's Beneficiaries
Webinar to be presented on Thursday, March 29.
Nominate a Deserving Member
Consider who you can nominate to be NGA's 2018 Member of the Year!
Second Position Statement on "Right to Association" Legislation
Read NGA's recently-released position statement.
What does the national guardianship association do?
NGA is leading the way to EXCELLENCE in guardianship by:
- Establishing and promoting nationally recognized standards.
- Encouraging the highest levels of integrity and competence through guardianship education.
- Protecting the interests of guardians and people in their care.
Are You A Member?
You can also login by clicking on the login button at the top of any page of this website.
Visit OurWebinar Library
- Fundamentals of Guardianship
- An Introduction to VA Benefits
- Changes to the Standards of Practice
- Guardian and Conservatorship Investing