Learn More and Register
Webinar: Practical Strategies for Understanding and Supporting Grief
Thursday, November 4
What does the national guardianship association do?
NGA is leading the way to EXCELLENCE in guardianship by:
- Establishing and promoting nationally recognized standards.
- Encouraging the highest levels of integrity and competence through guardianship education.
- Protecting the interests of guardians and people in their care.
Stay Informed, and Make Your Voice Heard!
NGA's advocacy program allows you to stay on top of guardianship issues, and voice your opinion to legislators when issues impacting guardianship arise.Enroll
Ready to Join?
Join a network of people dedicated to improving the standard of excellence in guardianship!Join NGA
Find a Guardian
Locate guardians in your area.Search
Are You A Member?
You can also login by clicking on the login button at the top of any page of this website.
Visit OurWebinar Library
- Fundamentals of Guardianship
- Personal Property Liquidation
- Balancing Autonomy and Protection
- Guardianship Training for Family Guardians