What does the national guardianship association do?
NGA is leading the way to EXCELLENCE in guardianship by:
- Establishing and promoting nationally recognized standards.
- Encouraging the highest levels of integrity and competence through guardianship education.
- Protecting the interests of guardians and people in their care.
Ready to Join?
Join a network of people dedicated to improving the standard of excellence in guardianship!Join NGA
Find a Guardian
Locate guardians in your area.Search
What is Guardianship?
Explore the different types of guardianship, due process, alternatives to guardianship, restoration of rights, and more.Learn More
Are You A Member?
You can also login by clicking on the login button at the top of any page of this website.
Visit OurWebinar Library
- Fundamentals of Guardianship
- Personal Property Liquidation
- Balancing Autonomy and Protection
- Guardianship Training for Family Guardians