Help NGA Continue its Reputation for Superior Training
We are seeking quality presenters for the conference to speak about a wide array of guardianship issues. We will consider proposals for any topic that would benefit conference attendees.
- While basics are important, many of the attendees are experienced professionals who request sessions that provide intermediate and advanced levels of information and education.
- Sessions should provide working guardians, conservators, and fiduciaries with knowledge they can take home and put to use in their practices.
- Presentations are expected to reflect the NGA Standards of Practice and Ethical Principles.
- Interactive sessions are encouraged, as they receive rave reviews from participants.
- Most sessions are scheduled to last for 1.00 – 1.25 hours.
- If your session could be expanded to be offered as a half-day conference intensive, please note that in the description.
About the Conference
The preliminary educational schedule features:
- Conference Intensives on Saturday, October 12
- Conference sessions on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, October 13 – 15
Please consider that the audience for this conference comes from across the country. If your session focuses on state-specific material, please present it in a way that can be adapted to other states.
Note: A $100 discount on the conference registration fee will be provided for each conference session (not per speaker).
About the Selection Process
Proposals must be submitted by using the form below by February 28.
When successfully completed, the form below will be replace by the message “Thank you for submitting your presentation.” A copy of your application will also be emailed to you.