If you have completed one of NGA’s educational programs (live training, webinars, self-study courses, etc.) you will be able to download your certificate of attendance using NGA’s online continuing education certificate system.
* Note that the user name and password for this system is different from the password used to gain access to the members-only portion of the NGA website.
- Visit the continuing education certificate website.
- Input the account name, which is NGA.
- Input username, which is your email address.
- Input password, which is your Personal ID. If your Personal ID is less than five digits, add zeros in front until you have five digits (00025). Upon logging in, you may follow the instructions below to change your password.
- The welcome page will include personal information and a section for courses taken.
- Each course should be listed, along with “Certificate” and “Details” icons.
- To view certificates, press the Certificate icon. You can print your certificate here by right-clicking and choosing “print”. You may have to adjust your printer settings so that it prints correctly (to print the certificate fully on one page, with details on the other, set printer Orientation settings to “landscape” and Scale settings to “100%”). To get back to the welcome screen, use your browser’s back button.
- The Details icon shows the session, date and number of credits earned. Click on the “print certificate” area to view certificate, and right-click on the certificate to print. Return to the welcome screen, by using the browser’s back button or click “return to home”.
- This section will allow updates to all contact information including log in information.
- Password may be changed within the “manage/edit user profile” page and clicking the verbiage that says “change password” in the far right of the profile window.
Please remember, changing profile information in the certificate system, is separate from the National Guardianship Association log in database, and information is not shared between the two; users must make updates to both locations.
Instructions for First-Time Users
If logging in to the NGA online certificate system for the first time, and/or the above instructions do not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request account activation. Please request username or password information via email, for privacy reasons, log in information may not be given out over the phone.LOG IN