Once you have completed one of NGA’s educational programs (live training, webinars, self-study courses, etc.) you will be able to download certificates of attendance using NGA’s online continuing education certificate system.
Please remember to allow 7 (45 days for any in person events) business days from the completion of an event or series for your certificate to be available. An email will be sent directly from firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as your certificate is available for download.
* Note that the username and password for this system is different from the password used to gain access to the NGA website.
- Visit the continuing education certificate website.
- Input the Account Name, which is NGA.
- Input Username, which is your email address.
- Input Password, if you are a first time user, please see instructions below for password information.
- The welcome page will include personal information and a section for courses taken.
- Each course should be listed, along with “Certificate” and “Details” icons.
- To view certificates, press the Certificate icon. You can print your certificate here by right-clicking and choosing “print”. You may have to adjust your printer settings so that it prints correctly (to print the certificate fully on one page, with details on the other, set printer Orientation settings to “landscape” and Scale settings to “100%”). To get back to the welcome screen, use your browser’s back button.
- The Details icon shows the session, date and number of credits earned. Click on the “print certificate” area to view certificate, and right-click on the certificate to print. Return to the welcome screen, by using the browser’s back button or click “return to home”.
- The system updates allow users to change contact information by clicking the “manage/edit user profile” verbiage on the right of the User Home window.
- This section will allow updates to all contact information including log in information.
- Password may be changed within the “manage/edit user profile” page and clicking the verbiage that says “change password” in the far right of the profile window.
Please remember, changing profile information in the certificate system, is separate from the National Guardianship Association log in (www.guardianship.org), and information is not shared between the two; users must make updates to both locations.
Forgot Password or First-Time User
Once you have attended your first NGA event; the system will automatically send an email notification when a certificate of attendance is available. With that first notification, the system will also send a separate email containing your username and password.
If you need your access information resent to you, please email email@example.com to request your account access information (username/password).
Please only make these requests via email, for privacy reasons, log in information may not be given out over the phone.LOG IN