If you have completed one of NGA’s educational programs (live training, webinars, self-study courses, etc.) you will be able to download your certificate of attendance using NGA’s online continuing education tracking system.
* Note that the user name and password for this system is different from the password used to gain access to the members-only portion of the NGA website.
- Visit the continuing education tracker website.
- Enter your user name, which is your last name and your first initial with initial caps (John Doe is DoeJ).
- Enter your password, which is your Personal ID. If your Personal ID is less than five digits, add zeros in front until you have five digits (00025).
- You will see a welcome page, with your personal information and a section for courses taken.
- Each course should be listed, along with “Certificate” and “Details” icons.
- To view your certificate, press the Certificate icon. You can print your certificate here by right-clicking and choosing print. You may have to adjust your printer settings so that it prints correctly. To get back to the welcome screen, use your browser’s back button.
- If you choose the Details icon, you will see the session, date and number of credits you earned. You can click on “print certificate” to view it, and then right-click to print. To get back to the welcome screen, use your browser’s back button or click “return to home”
Instructions for First-Time Users
If you are logging in to the NGA online certificate system for the first time, and the above instructions do not work, please email email@example.com requesting account activation. If you do not know your member ID number or password, please also request that information by in your email. Log in information may not be given out over the phone.Log In